70 mm Profile Thickness Designed for Wide Spans
Ventana USA’s Tilt/Turn windows are available in a wide range of styles with many optional accessories.
To enhance the aesthetics and functionality of any building, custom shaped windows, skylights and decorative windows can be implemented for design and style. Custom architectural shapes include half rounds, extended half rounds, extended segments, eyebrows, quarter rounds, rounds, octagons, extended octagons, ovals, ellipticals, triangles, pentagons, and trapezoids.
A sampling of typical fixed and operable Euroview window configurations is shown here. Availability is not limited to the configurations shown. Consult your dealer for size and configuration availability.
Colors and Woodgrains
In addition to the standards shown here, other colors and laminates are available by special order. Please consult your sales representative for details and actual color samples.
Features & Benefits
- Slightly rounded edges give the Euroview System its classical design.
- High thermal insulation values up to U-Value 0.176 BTU/H*ft2*F, R-Value 5.7 are achievable (depending on glazing) and noticeably reduce energy costs.
- High-quality gaskets are standard in an attractive grey or black and comprise a system of dual compression-seals that keep the cold, draft and moisture outside.
- Galvanized steel reinforcing used according to manufacturer’s fabrication requirements supports the structural integrity and operational reliability.
- 5-chamber profile with a basic overall depth of 2-3/4″ (70 mm) is an ideal use of dead air’s natural insulating characteristics.
- Glazing beads available to accommodate IG sizes from 3/4″ to 1-1/2″.
- Build-up profiles, extensions, window sill connections, wall connections, couplings, special reinforcing, ventilation, and more are available.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Sound transmission control per AAMA 1801-97.
- Available in white, clay, woodgrain and colored finishes (laminated, aluminum clad and painted).
Click to enlarge.