- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
Colors and Options
- Head board, seat board and jamb are available in Birch or Oak veneer and White or Tan high-pressure laminate.
- Standard frame colors are White and Tan.
- Other colors are available by special order: Champagne or Cocoa exterior with White interior or White exterior with Light Oak woodgrain high-pressure laminate interior.
- NEW! Contact your sales representative for more special order color selections!
- One or more adjustable glass shelves with polished edges, brackets and standards. Depending upon the width of the unit, the glass thickness will be either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch.
- Highly recommended: Insulation board with an ?R? value of 5 can be installed under the seatboard, increasing the ?R? value to 6.22.
- Jamb depth up to 31 inches.
- A variety of glass types and grid options are available.
PDF: Series 2050 Garden Window Brochure
PDF: Series 2050 Garden Window FAQs
PDF: Series 2050 Garden Window Installation Instructions
PDF: How to Measure a Garden Window