Designed specifically for stucco remodeling applications, the Series 2051 garden window installs like a new construction window. It incorporates aluminum nail flanges for mounting directly to the outside of the existing window framing (knee braces are required for support). The sill flange can be mounted prior to window placement which aids installation of the unit. A major advantage of this design is that there is no disruption to the interior wall treatment.
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
Colors and Options
- Head board, seat board and jamb are available in Birch or Oak veneer and White or Tan high-pressure laminate.
- Standard frame colors are White and Tan.
- Other colors are available by special order: Champagne or Cocoa exterior with White interior or White exterior with Light Oak woodgrain high-pressure laminate interior.
- NEW! Contact your sales representative for more special order color selections!
- One or more adjustable glass shelves with polished edges, brackets and standards. Depending upon the width of the unit, the glass thickness will be either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch.
- Highly recommended: Insulation board with an R value of 5 can be installed under the seatboard, increasing the R value to 6.22.
- Jamb depth up to 31 inches.
- A variety of glass types and grid options are available.
Click to enlarge.
PDF: Series 2051 Stucco Replacement Garden Window Spec Sheet
PDF: Series 2051 Stucco Replacement Garden Window FAQ
PDF: Series 2051 Stucco Replacement Garden Window Installation Instructions
PDF: How to Measure a Garden Window